Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78

Thread: Most Successful Trolls- Cast your votes

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Diego in Seattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My vote goes to La Rhonda.

    Special honors for best nick:
    Jerry Jones Blows Goats

    ------------------
    No doubt, I got to get me one of them cool avatars.

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    threads like this are stupid. how many posts do you need of "best posters", "top ten posters" and all that crap? whats the point?

    ------------------
    It's novel. It's unique. It's shithouse.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Imposter's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck it.


    I'm gettin' me one of those troll things.




    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://cheap-cds.com/surf/play/347939aj.mp3" TARGET=_blank>Champagne & Reefer
    </A>

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Imposter's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
    Hidden Identity trolls don't warrant mentioning.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    PS- Fuck off. forums



    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://cheap-cds.com/surf/play/347939aj.mp3" TARGET=_blank>Champagne & Reefer
    </A>

  5. #45
    Inactive Member LK_Pick's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just want a tonto, simple, cute to fall asleep next to and who doesn't mind this crazy hair o' mine. If this is providable, lemme know. Til then, I'll be rearrangin furniture for the bob newhart look alike (ew) roommate movin in.

    but i do wub u tonto.

    ------------------
    Revenge is a good way of staying connected.

    or was it disconnected? sheet. this is confusing.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member recess22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    threads like this are stupid. how many posts do you need of "best posters", "top ten posters" and all that crap? whats the point?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    And we're going to start a "best B.I.B.B." thread in honor of you.


    ------------------

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Bacefelice's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, let us all rack the trolls. We can but learn from their clever ways.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    threads like this are stupid. how many posts do you need of "best posters", "top ten posters" and all that crap? whats the point?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You wouldn't be such a little-dick loser if you dropped in this thread and racked the trolls.



    ------------------
    Enters take is not for the cuntlapping sarcastically plowed

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by recess22:


    Smackie = 80's man??

    Not a chance...or are you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I wish I could pull off something like an 80's Man troll...well, not pull him off in a masturbatory sense, but, well, you get the idea. And don't let Python suck you in either...well, not "suck you in" in a fellatio kinda way, but, well, you get the idea.

    As far as Py=Yortuk?

    ITWOIL, ISABI!




    ------------------
    I'd buy you a parachute if I thought it wouldn't open.

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:


    Smackie, Sirfindafold is almost more of a wildcard mod function than a troll!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yes, but that's only been true for a couple weeks though. forums


    ------------------
    I'd buy you a parachute if I thought it wouldn't open.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member The Tribble's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LK_Pick:
    PrimeX - don't feel bad, I can never figure it out either.

    I will say that Big Pickle is quite the controversy troll.

    I didnt know that my foe was a troll. That sux and is gax.

    I also like the two new trolls - Tonto and Tribble. Although, wait, didn't tribble say he wasn't a troll?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    The Tribble never said that. forums
    (Although I might have intimated it.)



    ------------------
    it's all in the multiplication

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •